Journal

Sunday, February 20, 2005

GDC '05 -Before

The time of year is here once again for the team to visit the US for the annual Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2005, which is being held in San Francisco this time!

Excitement is in the air as these final few days we are vigorously preparing for the event and I am personally overly excited as the first day of the conference we have secured tickets to the Final Fantasy Concert "Dear Friends", which I missed the first time around! I simply love the games and the music always had a unique way of capturing me, so i anticipate it to be a great day :)

Stay tuned as we have a big surprise for you in the next few weeks!


Sincerely,

George P. Georgeadis
President, Creative & Art Director
Dreamgazers Interactive
www.dreamgazers.com

1 Comments:

  • Good luck at the GDC!!!!!!!! Man Final Fantasy Concert???? That is soooo cool! Can I COME??? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home